Monday night I went to the World Cafe Live in Philly to see Aimee Mann. Long time fan. First time seeing her live. The show was Ah-mazing. But as you can tell from my crappy camera phone pictures, I had a dead battery in my regular camera. So annoying. The only solution is to see her again. And again I shall when she comes back in December for her Christmas show.
Update!
This was taken by someone the night of the show. She was sporting her own T-shirt. She must be a good saleswoman, because I bought one and slept in it all last week.Thanks to whoever posted their video of the show on YouTube.






2 comments:
sweeeet! I bet you were peeing your pants in excitement the whole time. Sorry your camera didn't work. That always happens to me when a really good photo opportunity happens. grrr..
Looks like a good time. Sorry about your camera! I haven't been to your site for awhile...I stink at keeping up with the blogging world. Cool posts!
Post a Comment