Eating peas
Bouncing
More bouncing
That's all, folks
Great pictures and movies!!! SO glad you came down and hung out with us. I know Grace LOVES her Aunt Julie - especially when she sings to her. "Love in any language..." She thinks that's a riot. :-) ~Jen
Julie, We loved watching "Eating Peas" and Bouncy Girl...Gracie looks like a ballerina baby. Go Steelers. Gma and Gmpa V
Great pics Julie... I'm jealous. I need to get me one of those bouncy things. She's going to be the next Michael Flatly!
ew rod stewart?!?! update! update! update!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great pictures and movies!!! SO glad you came down and hung out with us. I know Grace LOVES her Aunt Julie - especially when she sings to her. "Love in any language..." She thinks that's a riot. :-) ~Jen
Julie, We loved watching "Eating Peas" and Bouncy Girl...Gracie looks like a ballerina baby. Go Steelers. Gma and Gmpa V
Great pics Julie... I'm jealous. I need to get me one of those bouncy things. She's going to be the next Michael Flatly!
ew rod stewart?!?! update! update! update!
Post a Comment