Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Calvin, Pennsylvania

I recently spent a relaxing weekend with some friends at a cabin in rural Calvin, Pennsylvania.

Enjoy some scenes from around the property.

 







4 comments:

Landis said...

Hey you updated! Looks like you had fun with your camera that weekend. ;) I'm really drawn to the moth photo. Colors are so different.

p.s. - let's hang out!

Dale said...

Yeah!! More of Julie's photos!! Every thing you shoot looks so rich and colorful...is it really? or just your camera? I like the red barn/sky photo...and the rocks.

Julie said...

thanks! i Googled that moth and found it was called a rosy maple moth. i'd never seen one with colors before. amazing.

the intensity of the sun helps brighten things - makes colors look richer. but i also clean up the photos after i upload them. kind of all part of the digital photo experience :)

Dale said...

I can see these on the front of blank note cards...you could make your own....