Sunday, April 26, 2009

Babysitting Grace

Saturday was the first time I got to babysit Grace. We had a fun couple of hours together, and she made it through without any visible scars! Can't wait to watch her again. I spent the rest of the day with Jen and James, going to a library book sale, ordering pizza, and relaxing by the TV. A perfect day.


"You don't look like my mama."

"It's on!"


"You're still here?"

"You're funny lookin'."

"When's Mommy coming home?"

"Old MacDonald had a farm..."


"E-I-E-I-O..."

"..."



"Mmm, lasagna in a jar."

"I knew Mommy would come back!"

"We're pretty."

"Almost there..."


"Hey, Pa."

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Sis!
These pics are so great. Thank you SOOO much again for coming down to watch the Gracie...I know she had a blast with you. It was so great to relax, go to the library and hang out. I love your company! You are such a dear sister AND friend.
Love ya,
Jen

Landis said...

Great shots!!!! Looks like Gracie had fun. Can't wait to see more of your work!