I finally used my cast iron dutch oven that was given to me by Aunt Mary. It's so pretty to look at, and even more fun to use. It's built like a tank. And my fish fillets came out great. I used two Basa fillets, and cut each one in half. McCormick's easy batter mix took care of the rest.
Very tasty. Very easy.
Very tasty. Very easy.



5 comments:
I'll be over for the next fish fry...looks awesome! Call me!!I'll bring the cole slaw.
Oh my gosh that looks so good. Seems simple...you'll have to teach me to make it! Sushi this week! WOOO!
Happy Birthday dear Jules; it was great to celebrate a little bit yesterday with you...have a great time tonight...and we'll catch up this weekend! love you...mom
Looks scrumptious! What's basa?? I'll have to try it sometime...
Basa is a white fish. I've gotten it on sale before as an alternative to tilapia.
Post a Comment