Jules, do you remember going there years ago when you all were younger? I remember those little huts...and thought how cold they must have been. Your pictures again tell the story...and are so beautiful to look at. Thanks for sharing!
I remember going there on a school field trip. Did you take us there, too? The monument at the end of the walk was new. Built in 1997, I think. Felt like I was entering Greenwich Village or was in Paris all of a sudden.
5 comments:
Jules, do you remember going there years ago when you all were younger? I remember those little huts...and thought how cold they must have been. Your pictures again tell the story...and are so beautiful to look at. Thanks for sharing!
I remember going there on a school field trip. Did you take us there, too? The monument at the end of the walk was new. Built in 1997, I think. Felt like I was entering Greenwich Village or was in Paris all of a sudden.
Yes, we went there as a family once...or did I go along on the school trip?? maybe both.
Shweet photos! ...you've gone on a lot of trips this year. What's your next adventure!?
...this weekend is free for me, feel free to stop on over for photos!
Post a Comment