Ok, it's been a while.
Had a lot of fun celebrating milestone birthdays and vacations
with the family these past few months.
In October:
James hit the big 3-0.
His mom, Boni hosted a great meal at her home.
Had a lot of fun celebrating milestone birthdays and vacations
with the family these past few months.
In October:
James hit the big 3-0.
His mom, Boni hosted a great meal at her home.
After lunch we took a walk around the property.
Beautiful views
Beautiful views
In November:
Dad hit the big 6-0
He was greeted by the cutest pumpkin on the block.
Dad hit the big 6-0
He was greeted by the cutest pumpkin on the block.
In Williamsburg:
The festivities continued.
Family from both Mom and Dad's sides
met us in Williamsburg for a few days in November.
We shopped, we ate, we saw the sights, we had fun.
The festivities continued.
Family from both Mom and Dad's sides
met us in Williamsburg for a few days in November.
We shopped, we ate, we saw the sights, we had fun.



4 comments:
It's been a nice season of family times, and I'm glad you are such a good photog to document and capture it all!
YAY YOU UPDATED!!! Love seeing picture montages of our fall events. I'm the process of looking through your Williamsburg photos. Holy cow, you captured beautiful shots of the town! I'd actually like to frame a couple...actually I'd like to frame a couple pieces of your work. We'll talk. :) Miss ya!
hey thanks guys.
if anyone has any requests for framed photos/photo albums/calendars i'd be happy to work on something for Christmas.
Great post!!! Can I borrow it and put it on my blog?? :-) It's been a fun fall with the family!!
Post a Comment